Mt Cameron Graphite Deposit (Nova Scotia)
- 1.8km x 8km permit located 25 kilometers from Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Strategically located to supply the resurgent demand for graphite in North America as current supply from China (70% of worldwide production) is restricted/unstable and presents quality consistency issues.
- Recent aeromagnetic survey (11/17) clearly identifies strong anomalies NE of the known graphitic marble deposit.
- 1300m of drilling completed.
- 10 holes intersected 40m+ of high grade graphitic marble.
- Access to world-class infrastructures such as: paved local roads, power supply and a new port being developed in the Sydney harbour.
- Trained labour pool in the Sydney area with a strong industrial background (steel mill and long history of coal mining)
- Untapped potential to expand the resource of rare graphitic marble as only 400m of the 8km target zone has been tested.